- the mental faculty that enables one to consciously choose or decide on a course of action.
- the act or process of exercising the power of choice.
- cheerful compliance
Businesses want to be good to their employees, but they also have to make money. Work isn't a party all the time. You can't expect a bonus for doing what you should. You don't have to be the star employee but you do need to be productive. That means actually getting up and succeeding at something.
What are you willing to do at work?
- Think of what you can do to be more productive?
- Work extra to help colleagues?
- Work the hours you're hired for?
- Be courteous to colleagues and customers?
- Change when needed?
- Stand up for what's right?
- Endure criticism from less productive co-workers?
- Be a team player?
I've talked about balance, self-confidence, integrity, character, being yourself. Your Willingness to Work is one way you show these qualities. How do people see you?