Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Places I've visited today: 

Susan Says  busy author and blogger, among other things. 
Omega Reflections It's her birthday today, but that's not the only reason to check out her blog.
Mary-andering Creatively relaxing, engaging poetry and pictures.
A Few Words inspiring, well thought out posts.  It's logical and Christian. Nothing offensive here, just challenging.

It's a short trek tonight, as I've suddenly become inspired to work on my novel, i.e. the mess I like to think of as a story.  I'll be doing this in between laundry loads and unloading dishes.  Stop the Insanity!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the visit. Good luck on your writing. I have to work on novel too someday. Too busy blogging lately. It's a trade off I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Mary mentioned, there's writing and blogging... but too little time!

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I'm too busy blogging to finish my wip, I say to myself that blogging is like writing. But I'd better get back to my book. Good Luck and much success to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lost my blog (long story) and had to start a new one. Come visit me at http://my2ndcup.blogspot.com/ I have missed all my blogging buddies.

    ReplyDelete