Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fitness Concerns

I was doing Wii Fit tonight and I have this computer generated trainer.  If you've done Wii fit you know who I mean.  Mine's the girl.  She tells you how to do the exercise and if you're doing it correctly. It made me a little worried when yesterday morning I turned it on and she informed me she was tired and didn't get enough sleep the previous night.  Tonight I noticed she has a different hair style.  While I'm liking the short bob as opposed to the pony tail, it makes me wonder:  just what goes on in my Wii when I'm not using it?  I mean, one day I started to do my exercises and I had a new trainer.  He said he was filling in for my other one.  Just where was she, anyway?  Am I the only one who finds this a little disturbing? 
On the other hand, it is fun to do.  You have Yoga, strength training, karate, tightrope walking, juggling, hoola hooping, and....Snowball Fighting! Wahoo!  So, I guess I can put up with a creepy computer trainer with varying hairstyles. I keep going back to see just what those crazy trainers are up to next. 
On a different subject, thanks to all who commented on my story, Snowball Fight. And thanks to Sylvia for the contest. 
Here is the link if anybody missed it and would like to read it.
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/2012/02/snowball-fight.html

Also, check on the Bayou Writers Group blogspot for my interview as well as those of my fellow wordsmiths. 
http://bayouwritersgroup.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment