Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Celebrate Friday

I like this post because it means that it's Friday!  And, while I have to work this weekend, it's different, so Friday is still great.

This week's good stuff:
**Spring Flowers
**Amazing Co-Workers
**A patient's family bringing me a gift of Urban Decay eye-shadow. (MAC may have competition)
**Ceiling fans on patios


 I could go on and on, since if you really look, there's a lot of little things that add up to a better week than you thought.  This is a good challenge for me since it makes me focus on the good.
Try it out if you haven't.
Check out here for the link:


Celebrate

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bethie.
    A great list of things to celebrate!
    I love that you highlighted ceiling fans... they really help during the hot and humid weather... especially in the absence of air-conditioners...
    Nice to meet you via the blog hop.

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good co workers are so important.

    Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful. Unfortunately our daffodils have died, but there are some wonderful coloured flowers out there. So bright :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles or blog posts as long
    as I provide credit and sources returning to your blog: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5327303786207380060&postID=675888728299919738.
    I am going to aslo make sure to give you the appropriate anchor-text hyperlink using your blog title: Blogger:
    Creating Wordlenik. Please let me know if this is ok with you.
    Thank you

    Feel free to visit my web-site; Suggested Site

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree--it's good to focus on the good and the positive stuff.

    ReplyDelete