Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Constructive Interlude


As today is a non-letter day I'll take a moment to post an update on my storage building/garden shed/patio--whatever it is. It's gone through a few names over the past two months we've been working on it.  As you can see from previous pictures to now it's gone through a huge transformation. We're near the end of completion.  On the building itself it's cosmetic things. We still need concrete for the patio. Crazy Louisiana rains.  It's got to be dry so you can pour concrete. Go figure, right?
It's been taking longer on my little house/patio than we thought, but isn't that the way construction goes?  And I want it to be right.  I didn't realize it at first, but this is becoming more than just a storehouse and patio.  I love being outside.  I love my flowers and the sunshine.  It's all so inspiring.  So, I've been more picky because I'm designing a creating space.  So now y'all know where all these posts are typed.  I was sad to see the nail gun go back to my brother's house.  Maybe I'll have to get me one of those!

The best thing about today is it's Clean Sheet Day.  Don't you just love the feeling of clean sheets when you get in them at the end of the day?  So crisp and clean and free of any pet hair. Another fabulous thing in life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment